Not only does it do Braams well, but it can be manipulated and tweaked for multiple uses that are musical.
Braaaaams like it should!
I can recommend this library to all of those composers out there who are too lazy to create their own Braaams! It really shortened my time to find a fitting Braaam in my productions!
Live low brass recordings meet massive low synths in this beast of an instrument.
Create huge trailer braams, low basses and wicked stabs, customized to your liking - all following your DAW tempo in 1 and 2 bar options. Features include:
- Live custom brass recordings both with and without distortion eﬀects
- 10 custom synths recorded with and without distortion eﬀects
- All samples recorded in both 1 bar and 2 bars at 120 bpm with Kontakt’s Time Machine Pro to allow them to stretch or shrink to ﬁt your project’s tempo
- Keyswitches to allow you to choose between the clean and distortion layers in different combinations
- Layer mixer to allow you to mix the live brass layer with the synth layer as you see ﬁt
- Ability to select up to 5 different synths within the synth layer to make earth shaking stabs and braams
- On board Kontakt eﬀects, including transient shaper, skreamer, saturation, phaser, a low pass ﬁlter, delay and reverb
- Full ADSR controls
- With the combination of 20 synth options (10 clean, 10 distorted) and 2 brass options (1 clean, 1 distorted) and any combination of the two, the possibilities are truly endless.
- All synth and brass recorded at 24bit, 48k quality
As you will see as you use this product, it is so much more than just Braams. It can be used for a variety of bass swipes, stabs, stings, and, of course, braams.
Full version of Kontakt 5.8+ Required.
Our instruments download via the Pulse Downloader. Get it here: PulseDownloader.com
Checkout a couple short demos below. All the tonal elements have been created using Trailer Braams.