Live strings, designed synths, and curated organic recordings meet to make the ultimate riser creation tool.
Create your own 3-layer blend of over 170 different custom sources in tempo-synched 4, 8 and 16 bar rises. Features include:
- Over 850,000 unique combinations of sound sources
- Live orchestral string recordings in various articulations, including normal, tremolo, sul pont tremolo, and ricochet swarms
- Live small ensemble string recordings in various articulations, including normal, tremolo, and sul pont tremolo
- Live harp recordings performing several glissandos in different chords
- All samples recorded in 4, 8, and 16 bars at 120 bpm with Kontakt’s Time Machine Pro to allow them to stretch or shrink to ﬁt your project’s tempo (note: strings recorded at 8 and 16, then cut to 4 bars)
- Keyboard mapped in octaves to provide one octave of each riser length (4, 8 and 16 bars)
- Layer mixer to allow you to mix up to 3 different sources
- Per-layer FX, including saturation, low and high pass filters, and ADSR controls
- Global FX, including skreamer, delay and reverb
- All sources recorded at 24bit, 48k quality
- All sources recorded fairly dry with no tails, allowing the ultimate control of the sound and mix
- Per-channel randomize buttons for instant inspiration
- 100 Snapshots to get you up and running instantly
As you will see as you use this product, it is so much more than just risers. No more trying to fit overly processed risers into your mix.
Full version of Kontakt 5.8+ Required.
Our instruments download via the Pulse Downloader. Get it here: PulseDownloader.com