SONAR - Trailer Pings & Signatures
We are proud to present the first in our new Artist Series instruments - SONAR - featuring the talents of our own Kyle Kniceley. The new artist series instruments will each highlight one of our composer/sound designers, where they will create most or all of the samples on their own.
Designed synths and curated organic recordings meet to make the ultimate ping & signature creation tool.
Create your own 3-layer blend of nearly 70 different custom sources with various FX and wet/dry options. Features include:
- Over 50,000 unique combinations of sound sources
- Unique organic sources, including scraped metals, mangled string instruments, pianos, granular sources, guitars and even some animals
- Curated synth recordings with various effects
- Percussive elements to give your pings and signatures that extra thick sound
- Keyboard mapped to give you one complete octave with our baked-in reverbs and one octave completely dry to give you total control of your mix
- Layer mixer to allow you to mix up to 3 different sources
- Per-layer FX, including saturation and phasing
- Global FX, including reverb, delay, high and low pass filters and release control
- All sources recorded at 24bit, 48k quality
- Per-channel randomize buttons for instant inspiration
- dozens of snapshots to get you up and running instantly
Full version of Kontakt 5.8+ Required.
Requires 3.26 GB Disk Space
Our instruments download via the Pulse Downloader. Get it here: PulseDownloader.com
If you need modern cinematic tools, Fallout never disappoints. Sonar has not only a huge selection of sounds, but they are all top quality. It's a great interface where you can mix and match what you want to create new sounds, and with all the different sounds included, it's a lot! Most importantly the sounds are all excellent and recorded very well. The presets are great too. This is my go to for signature sounds and pings.
It's the soundsources that are the gamechanger for this. The trailer music world is always seeking unique choices for signals and sonic alerts. THis helps supply just that
Sonar does what it's designed to do extremely well and extremely easily!