Lovely organic texture to add to so many cues - really smart interface too. Can't fault FMG!
This would be a standard plug-in in all trailers i make and probably in a lot other styles to!
We are proud to present the second release in our new Artist Series instruments - STIX - featuring the talents of our own Andrew Skipper. The new artist series instruments will each highlight one of our composer/sound designers, where they will create most or all of the samples on their own.
Twigs and sticks breaking as playable percussion instruments in various sized bundles, FX booms and pings made from the same organic content, strange and beautiful mangled loops in a simple, easy to use interface -- we give you STIX.
- Multiple playable samples of small, medium and large bundles of sticks being snapped
- Small and medium bunches recorded with multiple velocity layers and both close and room mic position. All samples spread across the keyboard for simply rhythm creation
- Curated playable percussion kits to get you started immediately
- Stix drum hits recorded with multiple velocity layers and both close and room mic position. All samples spread across the keyboard for simply rhythm creation
- Various FX, including booms, pings, reversals and scrapes, all made from the organic stick recordings
- Over 50 unique and mangled loops, ready to drop into your mix at any tempo
- Global FX, including reverb, delay, high and low pass filters, stereo spread and attack and release control
- All sources recorded at 24bit, 48k quality
Full version of Kontakt 5.8+ Required.
Requires only 385 MB Disk Space
Our instruments download via the Pulse Downloader. Get it here: PulseDownloader.com