I just installed trailer Braams II, and I'm very impressed by the great quality of the sounds, and how you can easily tweak them to create endless variations. Not just for trailers, these Sounds have tons of impact, for my work with suspense, tension, sci-fi, reality programs, and more
Trailer Braams II
Very flexible with its ability to create new sounds from the three tweakable layers, and not only limited to actual braams. For the price, an absolutely must have.
I love this library. I have wanted a dedicated Braam library and I am completely satisfied. This is a perfect addition to my sound effects repertoire. The sounds are huge and powerful and at the same time can be be made subtle and perfectly adjusted to my needs.
Good job guys!
Trailer Braams II
Trailer Braams II is an exciting new take on signature braam creation, giving you complete control to create custom braams that sound amazing and can be easily fit into your tracks regardless of tempo. Whether you are creating soundtracks, trailers, or production music, Trailer Braams II may very well be the last stop when it comes to signature braam sounds for your music. From brand new live brass recordings to modular synths, we have curated an amazing set of signature braam layers for you to bend to your will.
With 180+ source sounds combined in our 3-layer engine, you can create thousands and thousands of completely different signature braams. And with our per-layer stretch controls, you can get your layers to line up and fit to the tempo of your track.
Since we sampled all of the source material on every key in a full octave, you can always play your custom braam sound throughout your track without having to pitch shift your sound. And for added effect and playability, you can optionally add an extra octave (pitch shifted) above and below the original samples via the Settings page.
And, of course, randomization options are available to give you a quick inspiration boost at any time, whether you want to randomize all sources at once or just a single layer at a time.
Trailer Braams II provides a single Kontakt (6.6.1+) instrument and is our first instrument to be released through Native Access and available for use on the Free Kontakt player. It is also our first release to be fully NKS compatible, giving you total control over all the parameters via your NKS compatible keyboard.
- Thousands and thousands of unique combinations available via our 3 layer engine, allowing you to create truly unique braams for your compositions
- Per-layer Attack and Release controls
- Per-layer pitch shifting to allow up to +1/-1 note (adjusted in cents) or +2/-2 octaves(adjusted in semi-tones)
- Per-layer time stretching to stretch or compress the sounds to fit your tempo or design
- Per-layer source selection and randomization
- Instrument level randomizer to randomize sources for all 3 layers, giving you instant inspiration and creative freedom
- Per-layer solo, mute, volume and panning controls
- Full octave of original samples for each sound (note: some transient hits are included, which are the same sample across the octave)
- Settings page to allow adding extra octaves of playability, adjust global pitch bending range and to limit the sources available to each of the layers
- Global FX, including free or tempo-synched LFO (for gating and pulsing effects)
- High and Lowpass Filters and a new Color knob to adjust the brightness of your sound
- Convolution reverb and Replika delay
- Power Knob for a custom blend of audio processing to give your braams that extra bit of push and aggressiveness
- All sources recorded at 24bit, 48k quality
- Full NKS compatibility and built to run in the Free Kontakt player or paid version of Kontakt
Kontakt 6.6.1 required (Full version or Free Player)
Requires only 2.5 GB Disk Space
Downloaded via Native Access